Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of new global business win – a multinational technology corporation. As Account Director you will be responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows.
You will be required to have a thorough understanding of creative origination and transcreation and be responsible for implementing new processes, onboarding new resources and management of projects from brief to final delivery on time and budget.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record within account handling, have knowledge of industry best-practice and have a strong commercial acumen.
- Overall responsibility for managing account team
- Coach and develop team in their role to ensure success through their personal development plan
- Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements and SLAs
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. copywriters, art directors, designers, production artists and video producers, on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Understand how client, agency, and Hogarth relationships interact
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Senior Account Director.
You will work closely with Creative, Digital, Production and Account teams.