Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
What does an Account Manager do at Hogarth?
As part of the Account Management Team, your role is central to run the account smoothly and effectively. You will need excellent linguistic skills, attention to detail, a thorough understanding of Hogarth processes and help managing projects from brief to final delivery in collaboration with other departments. You will be client focused and require good communication, organisation and time management skills to manage your clients and internal departments, while always focusing on quality, process and profitability.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
- Responsible to manage all client projects from brief through to delivery ensuring final materials are on time and of the highest quality
- Co-ordinate between all relevant parties - internal (Print, Broadcast, Digital etc.) and external (Clients and Agencies)
- Consistently deliver against all contractual obligations include SLAs and KPIs
- Where project managers/producers are involved, take responsibility for ongoing communication, tracking project progress and status vs. schedules, timings, delays etc.
- Manage, monitor and update all timelines and set realistic expectations with clients
- Immerse yourself in the client's brand and act as a brand guardian - always ensure brand guidelines and processes and procedures are followed
- Experience of working TV, print, or digital production (TV preferable)
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets and strong numeracy skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and fluent oral and written English